Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Day Of Fall Links

via
If you have been following me lately you know I have been obsessed with blazers! Previous Blazer 101 post here. Sometimes I'm not sure if one fits correctly. So after some googling I came across this amazing blog post to help determine the perfect fit.  

I recently became a big fan of Tj maxx. (It's not every time you find that great item but this time I did!) I found this exact jacket that sells at Nordstrom for half the price!! SCORE!! 

Ordered some new flats and love! 1. 2.

Added a new decor item to my bathroom. 

Dreaming of this bag and jacket.

Loving leather for fall and these

Having some skirt inspiration from herehere, and here. (Some many more cute ideas.)


Thats about all for now. Until next time, Happy Sunday! 


----
xo,
CLL
----




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...