Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blazers 101

I feel like any outfit can be pushed up a notch with just a simple blazer!

Boyfriend jeans + Tee + Blazer = I DIE!!
Skinny jeans + Button-up + Blazer = AMAZ!! 
Track pants + Blazer = FAB!  
.........so many options!! 

Here are some that I have been stocking for awhile now. Of course most of them are out of my budget but a girl can dream!! (I did recently purchase the Gap one but have yet to take off the tags...) 

Blazers 101


Ralph Lauren Blue Label blazer
$905 - harrods.com


Alice Olivia black zip jacket
revolveclothing.com



SLY 010 black leather blazer
$600 - jades24.com


Diane von furstenberg jacket
revolveclothing.com


Madewell blazer
madewell.com



Gap jacket
gap.com


Wallis blazer
wallisfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...