Saturday, September 21, 2013

Simplistic Saturday

I love fashion blogs! I adore the style of the girls but I can not afford most all those super expensive outfits. $400-800 shoes, $2000 bags, $300 on a T-shirt?? Nope not this girl.... or at least not for now. So, I decided to blog about my outfits. Affordable for the regular not rich fashion obsessed ladies. Let me be honest, I do have some expensive items but I planned and saved, saved, saved! 











TOP -- color fleck tee from Madewell
SHORTS -- J. Crew (on sale)
BOOTS -- Steve Madden (last season)
WRISTLET -- Alexander Wang Fumo
SUNNIES -- Tory Burch (similar here)
WATCH -- Nixon (here)


Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for coming by!

----
xo,
CLL
----


Funnies...... 

Stop moving I said! Let me do the moving..lol..


Ooops, I spot an extra shadow. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...