Monday, June 3, 2013

Quick & Easy Weekend Outfits

Thanks to my little brother (well, not so little anymore at 16) I had a photographer for my OOTD posts on Instagram this weekend. I was surprised that he had no problem when I dragged him out in the 100 deg weather!! Such a great kid :-) Since it was so hot I opted for things super casual and breathable. For the next month I will be doing lots of mixing staple items since I only brought a carry on suitcase with little room for clothes, shoes, bathing suits, accessories and everything in-between for my visit home. This should be fun to see what I come up with. 

Saturday Mall Run

Shorts J Crew Factory, Shirt Zara, Shoes Sperry Topsiders, Sunnies Tory Burch, Bag Rebecca Minkoff, Watch Nixon, Bracelet AboutPrettyThings


Sunday Shopping

Shorts Joe's Brand, Shirt Gap, Shoes Keds, Sunnies Tory Burch, Bag Rebecca Minkoff, Watch Nixon, Bracelet House Of Harlow  


----
xo,
CLL <3
---- 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...