Saturday, June 1, 2013

M.A.C Recycle Program 6 for 1

So... I have been keeping M.A.C empty eyeshadow pots for years now. Im talking like 8+. I used to be crazy into this brand. I would use all kinds of bright colors. I moved on to other brands and stashed M.A.C far under the sink. One day I was helping my BFF paint her bedroom and noticed she had the 15 piece palette. So.. the next day I went off to pick up 2 and depot! I was not sure if they still had the recycle program but I kept my empty pots anyways. After moving these damn things a few times over the years I almost gave up and said, "I'll never take these in. I don't use M.A.C anymore." Mostly because as I creep into my late 20's I want something more natural. No more crazy pinks, purples, blues, greens, and sparkles. Today I finally went into the store. I guess they changed their policy, they no longer accept pots that have been de-potted. Lucky for me the guy took them anyways. 24 pots in 4 free. I had no idea what new colors to pick plus it was so packed I could hardly move around. I settled for anything neutral, either matte or not extremely sparkly. This is what I came out with. (sorry the pictures are horrible. only have my iPhone 4s.)


27 pots total = 24 (4 sets of 6) to turn in.

(L - R) yogurt - brule - kid - haux

(L - R) yogurt - brule - kid - haux

(L - R) yogurt - brule - kid - haux

Potted vs. De-potted 

I would have done swatches but I was getting frustrated with how the pics turned out already. 

----
XO
CLL
----


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...