Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mini Makeup Haul

Mini Makeup Haul

Mini Makeup Haul by caliloverslife 


So.. I had a mini makeup haul over the past two weeks. I had a ton of M.A.C. empty eyeshadow pots to turn in. I had enough to pick out 4 free shadows! Check out my previous post for those details. 




Recently I had a facial with my mom and the lady used Murad products. She recommended this acne and shine control Skin Perfecting Primer and a whole lot of other things!! That is part of the job to get us to spend more money! I was really only drawn to the primer. I currently use this one. (Post to come in the future on all the tinted moisturizers/cc creams I had tried.) When I run out of facial scrub I might try this one she also recommended. I waited to purchase any of the products because I LOVE to look at all the different reviews before I spend the money and commit. So, after much reading I figured I would give it a try. So far I have only used it twice and seem to like it. I still get slick face by the end of the day but by now I have come to realize nothing will ever fix it! :-( 




Love that I can see myself taking this pic..haha..

I have been looking for a good matte coral blush lately but have not had much luck. I don't know if its that when I am looking my mood is just not right or maybe I can't get myself to commit and then what if I hate it. *ugh* I have a Bobbi Brown blush in penoy and it has become my everyday go-to blush. So I went back to Bobbi Brown to find a coral. I ended up with apricot. It looks so vibrant in the pallet but once you put it on it is not as bright. I LOVE IT!! It's possible this could be my favorite of all time. It makes your face just look so fresh! 

Of course I can't just get ONE thing so I ended up leaving with a new matte bronzer. Now that I am getting older I try and stay away from sparkles and sheen finishes. I feel like it just accents the fine lines that are appearing! *cry* I currently use this one but not in love. Sometimes I think it looks a little dirty. The lady set me up with Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in golden light. (My pictures do not do any justice to the color. Thanks a lot iPhone 4s!) I have used it maybe 3 times and so far I am very happy with it. Looks like this will be a staple for my makeup routine. 




The last splurge was the the Butter London Summer Collection Bit Faker. I have a fair about of B.L. nail polish. I do not like them all that much. They have some great colors but I feel like they chip so fast no matter what kind of base or top coat I use. I do however LOVE all the glitter polishes they have. They have great coverage and tons of glitter. I don't have to put a ton of coats like other brands to get my desired look. The crazy part is the glitter polishes do not chip super fast. So I will defiantly spend the money for a good glittery polish! Ever since the summer collection came out I have been drooling over this bronze glitter. I love it just as much as I dreamed I would! 




I hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time...

----
xo,
CLL <3
----




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...