Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Converse LookBook | Three Looks

Converse | The One & Only

Since 2004, ten years ago my beloved converse have kept me company. We traveled all over the world, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, and of course all over the USA! I tried to get a new pair but nothing compares to my broken-in babies. Enjoy my Converse LookBook Video.....



LOOK ONE
top | bobeau
shorts | j. crew
sunnies | tory burch
belt | madewell
cuff | rebecca minkoff
wrap & neckless | gift from aboutprettythings

LOOK TWO
top | target
shorts | joes jeans
sunnies | chanel
bangles | kate spade
leather wrap | house of harlow
neckless | unknown from tjmaxx

LOOK THREE
top | leith
bralette | kensie
shorts | target
sunnies | ray-ban
leather & silver braclet | brighton
cuff | aboutprettythings
neckless | unknown from tjmaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...