Wednesday, December 4, 2013

6 Random Facts About Me



ONE: I hate soggy food. This includes cereal! It has to be crunchy the whole time so granola is my fav. I only use almond milk --original--

TWO: I went to a private school from second to sixth grade. They taught French and Latin. And no I don't remember much. ......... Je parle français ..... 

THREE: I have 8 tattoos.


FOUR: I love anything coffee flavored! yumm yumm 


FIVE: I LOVE LOVE 80's & early 90's movies. .... Pretty woman, die hard, top gun, house sitter, overboard, dirty dancing, the karate kid, flashdance, the breakfast club, mannequin, back to the future, "like hello" clueless "duh", empire records, Thelma and Louise.... Okay seriously I could keep going but I'll spare you. 


SIX: It's possible I may be just a little OCD. Everything has just that perfect place (even if it's a mess, it still has to be perfect) I have a thing about things being even numbered .... Notice it's 6 and not 5 facts… 


----
xo
CLL
----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...