Saturday, July 27, 2013

Small Town // Lacon, IL (population 1900)

Welcome to the small quaint town of Lacon, IL. This has been my temporary home for the past month between moving. Population is about 1900. Two stoplights, one small grocery store, ice-cream shop, and a coffee place. I love the coffee shop!! So cute, and locally owned. I am a big fan of supporting small businesses. The town also has some small restaurants and some little resale shops. Oh lets not forget all the corn fields IL has! Being an amateur at taking photos and dreaming of being a great photographer I have to start someplace. So here is my first practice of shooting. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave any comments! (I only edited a few pictures and left the rest as originals.)

edited by CaliLoversLife



edited by CaliLoversLife




















edited by CaliLoversLife
edited by CaliLoversLife

----
xo,
CLL
----




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...