Friday, May 31, 2013

Making Amateur Vine iMovies

So... Lets just be honest, I have NO IDEA what I am doing with making videos and what not. Its bad enough it takes me forever to make a power point with scrolling words and such! I mean do people even do that anymore?? I don't know. 

Anyways, my bestie said I should make some youtube videos. Not sure if I will ever get the courage to do that. I absolutely HATE the sound of my own voice played back! Okay, I need to stop rambling. This is my first attempt of putting any kind of video together. In fact its the first time I ever opened iMove and I have had Mac's for years now. Sad I Know, what kind of apple obsessed group to do I fall in? I put this together in 10 min start to finish. Maybe thats a long time for something so short. I will get better in time! 

So, here it is..... my week in short Vine iMovie. 





----
XO
CLL
----   

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start! I hate the sound of my voice too but I enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...