Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Click-Click Enter Virtual Shopping Haul

Thanks to my good friend Silvia (check out her awesome blog here) I was turned on to hautelook.com this week. I broke down and ordered a Rebecca Minkoff Tote on monday that was 50% off. How could I pass that up? I would have ordered a few more items but my computer was messing up and by the time it let me place my order things had sold out! Then today I ordered a bunch of Zella Activewear at 60-70% off saving almost $200 and not even spending $100!! I can tell that this site will be getting me into trouble. I also ordered my first House of Harlow 1960 accessories this week as well. I absolutely love them! Tell me what you think.








House of Harlow 1960 Spike and Cone Cuff
on sale from zappos.com

House of Harlow 1960 'Jordana' Sunglasses via









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...