Friday, April 6, 2012

Bedroom Inspirations Take 1

Welcome to my first take of bedroom inspirations. Clearly they are professionally designed and mine will not look exactly like the models. 


Dark wood floors. Light colored walls. Big crown molding. Recessed lighting. Natural light.


Statement wall is a must! Mirrored nightstands. Tufted headboard.
  

I love this space. Love the historic, vintage feel it gives me. Reminds me of a San Fan house. The fireplace is a plus too.


Half gray walls with white wainscoting. Large window giving natural light. White wood ceiling with beams brings a little subtle country.


Masculine chic. Grays. Tufted headboard. Statement wall. Bench.  


Bold print rug. Bench. Matching nightstands. Wood floors.




I would love to have a space like this off the bedroom. Wonderful way to spend the morning.






Love this barn inspired ceiling. Sleigh bed. Nightstand. 
     

Dark floors. Open floor plan to bathroom. Lots of windows & natural light. Gray brick column.






Everything about this room except the pictures.




I hope you enjoyed my first take on bedrooms. Check back later for Bathroom Inspirations Take 1. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...