Friday, January 20, 2012

Everyday Must Have

Clarisonic Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System


I bought this on QVC back in late 2007 when it was first becoming popular. I have used it everyday since then! I absolutely LOVE my Clarisonic. I have not had any problems with it. I have taken it on short trips with me using only one charge, that lasts me at least one weeks use. I use it at night in the shower (I find it is much easier that way, then over the sink with water droplets flying all over). I do not use it twice it day because I feel it can dry my skin out. (I have normal to oily skin). I do still use a scrub once a week since this is not meant for exfoliation, but just some squeaky clean cleansing. It is an investment but you will be so happy you did!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...